Monday, August 13, 2018

Glam, Good, or Gross?

Glam, Good, or Gross? 

               Shades:
Nudist Peach

Satin Sheets

Nudie
Patootie

Video Vixen

Missy and Fierce

Oh My Dolly

Pink Really Hard

(Shades Left to Right: Nudie Patootie, Satin Sheets, Nudist Peach, Pink Really Hard, Oh My Dolly, Missy and Fierce, Video Vixen. 
Wet n' Wild Catsuit Liquid Lipsticks!

The Price: $4.99 - $6.99

Amount:   0.21 oz 


Pros:    The lipsticks are very pigmented, long wearing, comfortable, and the shade range is great!  The price is also a very big win! I find the applicator to be very easy to use allowing for precise lines.  


Cons:    The shade Nudie Patootie and Video Vixen need two layers to be completely full coverage. The dry time is not as quick as I would like it takes about 5 minutes for these to completely dry down. 

Verdict: For the price these are definitely Glam! I don't see how anyone could disagree. They are not too trying, they last a long time! Even through eating Pizza! They do not transfer while you eat or smudge. Once they dry they are pretty much budge proof. The shade range is enormous even including blues, purples, greens, and blacks for those who are adventurous.  If you are looking for an affordable liquid lipsticks, there is no better option! I highly recommend them! I prefer them over my Stila Liquid lips if that says anything! 
.
Tips:  Shake before use! Store upright!



































No comments:

Post a Comment