Thursday, August 4, 2016

Dupe it or Ditch it? Kylie Cosmetics V.S, NYX

Kylie Cosmetics Kymajesty VS NYX Galactic Cosmic Metals


** Disclaimer** Okay, guys this is going to be a bit of different ditch it or dupe. Seeing as I do not own Kymajesty ( because they are extremely hard to get a hold of , but I do however love the shade. So I set out to find a color that was almost identical.  I will have all the information about each product and will also link picture of Ky Majesty for you to compare. That aside lets begin!

Price:   NYX $7.99          Kylie: $18.00
         
First Glance:  The Kymajesty has more of blue metallic look to it than Galactic. 

Size: NYX 0.13 oz     Kylie: 0.11 oz

Texture: As previously mentioned I do not own Kymajesty, but I have done some research, many users have said that it is not a matte liquid lipstick, but it does feel nice on the lips. The NYX is a creamy formula, it also feels smooth on the lips. This product is more glossy though. 

Coverage: The NYX is fully pigmented. One swipe coats your entire lip. I have read that the Kylie one is a tad streaky and takes a few coats to build the color. 

Wear Time: I cannot comment on the Kylie, but the NYX wears like a typical gloss, so be prepared for reapplications if you are eating or drinking a lot. 

Color Swatch:  Galactic ........................................... Kymajesty I will not be posting images for Kymajesty, but I will leave a link to a photo for comparison. 


Verdict: Dupe it! The color may not be spot on, but it is close enough for me to consider a dupe. Kylie Cosmetics has a bad reputation for customer service as well, so I'd say save a few bucks an go with the NYX! ( If you don't like it, at least you can return it). 



No comments:

Post a Comment