Saturday, August 6, 2016

Foundation Routine

Oily/Acne Prone Skin Foundation Routine♥

Face Products used: 


Starting with a clean face and hands I applied NYX Angel Face Primer. I then applied Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hr foundation.


















Then I blended it out with a damp Real Techniques Sponge.
 




















I applied NYX HD concealer to highlight, conceal, and the blended it out. I used NYX Contour Stick and blended it out as well. 




















I then set my concealer with the L'Oreal Hydra-Perfecte Loose Powder. 















Using the shade Bombshell Bronzer from the Ulta Contour Kit and applied it to the areas where I applied the cream contour.




















I then used my CB Kabuki Brush and blended everything out. I applied Too Faced Love Flush Blush in the shade Love Hangover. 

 




















I then applied Essence Pure Nude Highlighter. 






















Finished look: 

Thanks for reading!
Eye Tutorial to Come:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment