Thursday, December 14, 2017

Candy Cane Christmas Look

The Look: 




Step One: Apply your brows (feel free to do this how you please). For my brows I use the It cosmetics Brow Power Super Skinny. I first fill in the sparce areas. Then taking the Tarte Shape Tape I carve out my brows. 

















Blend out the concealer and use a brow brush to comb through the hairs for a more natural look. I then went into the new ABH Prismatic palette. I used the shade Unity and applied it to the entire eyelid with a fluffy brush. 
















Then using the Huda Beauty Dessert Dusk Palette using the shade Musk I applied it to my crease with a fluffy brush. Then using the same brush I went into the shade Eden and placed that on top.  

















The first picture in this collage is after applying the shade Eden to the crease. Then taking a clean brush, that is the same as the one pictured. Taking the fluffy brush, tapping of the excess apply OUD to the outer corner of the eye as pictured. 
Be sure to blend in a circular motion. Then taking a flat shader brush I picked up the color cashmere and applied it to the lid. 











The next products used are the Wet n' Wild Megaliner in White and a the Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette the shade Bump. 


You can use whatever white eye shadow or eyeliner that you have though to achieve a similar effect. 













Apply the white as winged liner and then top it with the white shadow to prevent it from smudging. 

Then I took the NYX liquid lipstick and fine brush and applied stripes.  

Then going into the Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid eye shadow in the shade Diamond Dust and the fine tipped paint brush. Then I applied the glitter over top. 








After the eyeliner was applied, I cleaned up the edges with the Tarte Shape Tape shown previously. 








Below is the foundation I used. 











The Mascara used is the IT Cosmetics Superhero. 








I applied the rest of my face makeup. (See the Beauty Blender v.s. Real Techniques Miracle Sponge Post for details on the face). 









Finished LOOK!

Stay Beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment