Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Glam, Good, or Gross? Too Faced Choclate Bon Bon Palette

Glam, Good, or Gross?  ♥ Too Faced Bon Bon. 




The Price:   $49.00

Amount:   14 shades totaling 0.42 oz.

Pros:   The shadows are very soft to the touch, they smell like chocolate, and the packaging is durable.The palette has five matte shades and 9 shimmer/satins, thus allowing you to create a full eyeshadow look using only this palette. 


Cons:   The shadows aren't the most pigment that I have tried. You must use a primer to get good color pay off. While I like the packaging I must say the mirror is much smaller than my other palettes and a tad disappointing. I also would like to point out that the palette doesn't come with a brush as many others do. 

Verdict: Good! Despite the issues with the mirror and lack of a brush, these shadows aren't terrible. If you use a primer the color pay improves greatly. Plus it smells like chocolate ( I usually do not like my makeup to be scented, but I really the chocolate scent).  Overall, you can achieve some beautiful looks with this palette. I wouldn't say run out and get it right now, but if you are looking for a new palette in the pinky theme this one may be for you! 

Tips:  Prime your eyes! Also look out for a tutorial with this coming soon ;). "Satin Sheets" makes a beautiful inner corner highlight. 

Swatch/Shade: 

No comments:

Post a Comment