Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Good, Glam, Gross? Airspun Loose Face Powder.

Airspun Loose Face Powder




Ladies and Gents, I finally have formed an opinion on the highly proclaimed setting powder. It seems like everyone loves this stuff! But is it really as amazing as it seems? Lets put it to the test with Glam, Good, or Gross?  Disclaimer** I found mine at Walmart.

The Price:   $5.97

Amount:   2.3 oz

Pros:   The powder has good coverage and is long lasting. The price is good and so is the amount of product you get.

Cons:   The biggest problem of this powder is it STINKS. Like literally I have to hold my nose when I apply it just to keep from getting a headache. The powder is also very cakey if you have drier skin. 
I also hate the packaging the powder doesn't have a click and lock sifter so it gets everywhere.  

Verdict: Gross! I just cannot use this powder solely based on the smell. I have tried and tried, but every time I open it, I get an instant headache. To top that off it makes my under eyes look like the Sahara Desert.  On a side note if you are oily and not sensitive to smell you may really like this!

Tips:  Moisturize. Moisturize. Moisturize ! 

Swatch/Shade: 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment