Saturday, March 25, 2017

Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation. Glam, Good, Gross?

Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation


The Price:  $40.00

Amount:   1 fl oz

Pros:   This foundation is GAME CHANGING! I am an oily skin girl, by te end of the day most foundations have broken down or are completely gone, but this looks just as good as when I put it on! It is the only foundation I have ever found that is a dead match for my super pale skin and that alone makes it win the game! It's a matte foundation but looks very natural on the skin. Another amazing thing is it's completely full coverage and... wait for it.... IT DOESN'T LOOK CAKEY AT ALL! 

Cons:   The only downfall is that the foundation oxidizes a shade darker.

Verdict: Holy GLAM! Did the verdict surprise you? Probably not! This is the best foundation to have ever hit the market in my opinion. What more can you ask for? If you haven't tried it I highly recommend going and getting a sample. I don't even have to set my foundation with powder anymore for it to stay all day. 

Tips:  Buy a shade lighter than you match because it does dry darker. Blend in small sections because it's very quick drying. The last tip using a setting spray while blending ( I am using Wet n' Wilds) gives you a very skin like finish with full coverage. 

Swatch/Shade: 




Updated foundation routine to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment