Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Glam, Good, or Gross? Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation

The Price: $39.00 

Amount:  1.7 Fl. OZ

Pros:  This foundation is so full-coverage, that I don't have to use a concealer! ( I do use one to highlight under my eyes). The foundation is whipped so it is light feeling on the face (for a full coverage foundation). It's super long wearing! It's hydrating, but matte! The best part about this foundation is that it does not break me out at all. Which you acne-prone-oily-skin-full-coverage-gals will understand why its a big deal. Application is smooth an non-streaky. Color selection is excellent ranging from the palest of pale to the darkest of dark! I can wear this foundation for 8-9 hours before it shows sign of break down. 

Cons: The only con to this foundation is if you apply it to excessively it will look cakey. See Tips for help with that. Another down side is that it doesn't have a pump ( but you its a squeeze tube which I don't mind).   

Verdict: This is my favorite foundation. It provides flawless coverage and doesn't look or feel cakey on the skin. It doesn't break me out, and it lasts forever. The foundation only shows slight breakdown after about 9 hours.   

Tips:  Blend this with a wet beauty sponge for a non-cakey flawless look. Use light layers to avoid it becoming to thick. 

Texture, Swatch, Blended:  Shade Ivory


No comments:

Post a Comment